123.hp.com/envy7155 – HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer setup
The HP ENVY Photo 7155 is simply an incredibly easy-to-use machine that can have you up and running almost immediately after it is unpacked. One thing people are not always a fan of is looking at instruction manuals. If you like easy work, then you’ll definitely be happy to hear that starting the printer is as simple as plugging it into the wall and powering the device on. Once it is receiving juice, the only thing left is to connect it to the computer or network of your choice just like that and insert the ink and paper.
To set up a printer for the very first time, remove the printer and all packing materials to outside the box, connect the power cable, and then set control panel preferences. Also to load paper into the input tray, install the ink cartridges, and then download and install the printer software.
- Remove the printer from the box
- Connect the power cord and set the preferences
- Install the ink cartridges
- Load paper into the main tray
- Install the printer software
HP Envy Photo 7155 First Time Printer Setup – 123.hp.com/envy7155
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
Take the printer outside of the box and remove the tapes, stickers, and packing materials.
- Take the printer out of the box, and then remove all the tapes, packing materials, and stickers from the exterior and also the control panel.
- Lift the scanner’s lid, remove the packing materials from the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.
- Gently grip over the handles on either side of the printer, raise the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place. Then remove all tapes and packing material from the inside of the printer.
- close the ink cartridge’s access door.
- We can Recycle packing materials.
Step 2: Connect the power cord and set the preferences
Plug the printer into any wall outlet, turn on the printer, and then set your preferences.
NOTE: Do not connect a USB cable during this time. The connection to the computer is established at the software installation.
- Connect the power cord to the rear side of the printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
Select your preferred language and country/region, and then select Yes.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
Install the ink cartridges that were shipped in the box along with your printer.
- Then open the ink cartridge’s access door.
- Make sure the carriage is idle and silent before you may continue.
- Then remove one ink cartridge from the packaging. Be careful to only touch the black plastic from the top of the ink cartridge.
- Remove the plastic tape right from the ink cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge at a slightly upward angle into the empty slot, and then gently push up on the ink cartridge until it snaps away into place. The color ink cartridge goes to the left slot and the black ink cartridge goes to the right slot.
- Repeat these steps for the other ink cartridges too.
- Then close the ink cartridge’s access door.
Step 4: Load paper into the main tray
Remove all packing material and tape from the paper trays, and then load either plain U.S. letter or A4 paper in the main tray.
- Simply pull open the input tray, remove the output tray, and then remove all tape and packing materials away from the photo tray.
- With the paper tray pulled outside, push into the photo tray.
- Remove all tapes and packing materials from inside of the input tray.
- Then slide the paper-width guides outward.
- Load a stack of plain paper until it stops at the back end of the tray, and then slide the paper-width guides in until they lightly rest against the edges of the paper.
- Then replace the output tray, and then push the paper tray back inside.
The printer automatically starts an initialization process. It is only normal for the printer to make noises during this process. After the process is completed, the printer prints a calibration page.
- We can recycle all the packing materials.
Step 5: Install the Printer Software
After completing the printer hardware set up also, install the print driver or mobile app to set up the connection to your computer, smartphone, or even tablet. Do not attempt to connect the printer until instructed to during the guided installation process.
Download the latest driver or app from 123.hp.com.
Overall, the HP ENVY Photo 7155 is a great printer when all things considered. The high picture quality, ease of use, myriad of connectivity options, and the abundance of ways to get the required cartridges are all good reasons to consider this all-in-one photo printer. Plus, low maintenance is always a win in my eyes. When looking for the best photo printers of 2019, the HP ENVY Photo 7155 stands out and is worth a serious look.