123.hp.com/dj3755 – HP Deskjet 3755 Printer setup
The HP 3755 is an entry-level All-in-One printer which can generate brilliant prints and provide astounding scanning quality. The printer is loaded with plenty of features. It is fast enough for moderate home-based or office-based workload. The HP 3755 is elegantly designed with convenience and ease of use in mind.
Here we will share the procedure to install an HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One printer. Once the installation is complete, you can start using the HP 3755 printer and customize it as per your requirements by following the printer setup wizard or printing properties.
- Unboxing the printer
- Connecting the printer with the power supply
- Installing the ink cartridges in the printer
- Load plain paper stack into the tray of the printer
- Install the software and printer driver
- Printing the alignment page and final configuration
Installing HP DeskJet 3755 Printer – 123.hp.com/dj3755
Step 1: Unboxing the printer
- Firstly, take out the printer from the box. Now, remove the blue tapes covering the doors of the printer.
- Now make sure that all the parts in the printer are intact and functioning properly.
- If you face any conflicts, or if any part of the printer is defective or malfunctioning, please contact the HP support team.
Be very careful during the unboxing process. The printer contains sensitive and fragile parts. If they are tampered, then the printer may get permanently damaged.
Step 2: Connecting the Printer with the Power Supply
- Take out the power cord from the bag and unclip it to increase the wiring size.
- Connect one end with the printer and the other end to the power outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the On switch.
- The printer will make a little noise when it boots up. After the process is complete, go to the next step and learn how to install the cartridges in the printer.
Step 3: Installing the ink cartridges in the printer
- First, open the access door and then allow the printer cartridges to come towards the centre of the printer.
- Now, take out your print cartridges and remove their seals from the printheads.
- Then, push the ink cartridges into their respective housings. When the cartridge locks in, it will produce a clicking noise. Your cartridge is now ready to print sheets.
- Close the access door and let the cartridges travel back to their original position. Do not shut down or re-open the door unless this process of travel is complete.
Be careful not to shut down or open the access doors during the process of transit of the cartridges. When it completes, the printer should go silent and only after that, you may do any further activity with the printer.
Step 4: Load plain paper stack into the tray of the printer
- Lift the input tray and then pull out the paper tray extender.
- Pull the input tray shield and drag the paper market towards the farther left.
- Now, take a pile of paper (up to 60 sheets) and insert them through the paper tray.
- After pulling the input tray shield, slide the paper marker till the width of the inserted paper stack. Do not fit the marker too tightly with the paper because the printer may then fail to pull the paper effectively due to too much tightness.
- Now, pull out the output tray from the front of the printer and extend it fully. This is where the printed paper will be collected.
Step 5: Install the Software and Printer Driver
- First make sure that the printer is connected to the computer.
- Now, go to 123.hp.com/dj3700 and download the printing software and driver for HP 3755 printer.
- Select or type in the model number of your printer (HP 3755) and click on Search.
- Then select the operating system which you are using in your computer.
- Let the download complete. Then go to the installer’s downloaded location from your computer file manager.
- Double click to open the installer. Go through the easy setup options and complete the installation of the printer.
- If there is any error in installation of the printer, make sure that the printer is connected properly with your computer and reattempt the installation.
Step 6: Printing the alignment page and final configuration
- To print an alignment page, select the Alignment option from the control panel of the printer.
- Now carefully follow the steps to align printing. First, take the page and insert it into the paper tray to print an alignment page.
- Once the printing completes, take the printed page and put it face-down on the scanning bed of the printer.
- The scanner will complete the scanning process and print one final page using the scanned result. Your process of print alignment is now complete.
The super-easy steps as above will complete the installation process of your printer on your computer. To configure the printing options, you can always go to Print Properties from the control panel of the printer, or manually adjust it every time you issue a print order or type in Ctrl+P from within a document.
We hope that this tutorial was easy to follow. Always shut down the printer when not in use. Subscribe to us for more installation tutorials for several other printer models. Thank you for reading it. Have a great day.